200 Mile Range
CampervanCo launched the world’s first Low-emissions Hybrid Eco Campervan in 2016. This pioneering work paved the way for the next generation of zero-emission RVs and our latest launch of the Toyota Proace Eco rEVolution..
This campervan showcases all the latest technology aimed at reducing RV emissions to zero, way ahead of the UK government’s 2030 deadline. It is bursting with innovative technology, including Toyota’s unrivalled fully electric EV drivetrain and our long-lasting lithium leisure battery technology plus an exciting host of pioneering campervan designs offering our lightest and lowest carbon-emitting campervan to date.
With a range of up to 200 miles with zero emissions the Toyota Proace EV offers fully independent zero-emissions, luxury leisure facilities such as 1000 watts of solar power, induction cooking, zero-emissions heating plus loads more. We will be launching the all-new Eco rEvolution in February 2023, to pre-order the world’s first production zero-emissions campervan contact us now on 01324 489211 or submit an enquiry to sign-up for updates.
- Lightweight modular kitchen units – allowing you reduce vehicle weight for everyday use
- Large mid and overhead units for loads of storage space
- Enhanced insulation for improved climate control (so reducing energy waste)
- Lightweight bed with reclining action (in development)
- Hot water dispenser (in development)
- Range of optional appliances eg – coffee-maker, toaster, slow-cooker, microwave
- Phone & tablet charging stations – with optional wireless charging
- Swivel front seat
- Four-berth – ample sleeping space for four people
- Superglide Varitrak system – optional extra to provide large boot space when required
- Omni-slide cooker available in some models – allowing you to cook inside and outside the camper
- Low-power LED lighting