At the CampervanCo we are committed to protecting your privacy and right to confidentiality. We comply with current data protection legislation and any requirements concerning confidentiality and information security standards. We ensure that we use your information in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation concerning the protection of personal information. This means that your personal information will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Only collected so far as required for our lawful purposes
- As accurate and up to date as possible
- Retained for a reasonable period of time, in accordance with retention policies
- Processed in a manner which ensures an appropriate level of security
What information do we collect about you?
The types of information that we might collect or hold on you includes:
Any additional information we seek will require your consent. Information is collected and processed for the purpose and intention of providing one or more of our services or products. We may request further information for market research purposes, such as:
- How did you hear about us?
The CampervanCo does not share any client information with external third parties.
This relates to anyone who accesses www.campervanco.com
Our cookies do not capture or store your financial information or any personal information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or postal address). Our website uses a cookie for Google Analytics which merely logs the user’s IP address and is automatically recognised by the web server. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site and volumes of usage.
You have the right to choose whether to accept these cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your computer you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org/
We use multiple first and third-party technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons to track and improve the user experience on our sites, quality of service and to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and digital marketing activity. We may use them to:
- see what website content is popular and how people are using the site as they allow us to track users movement through our websites. This type of information is amalgamated so that we can build up a picture of how the site is performing.
- make sure we offer you a consistent service. For example, if we are testing new website content or we want to run a survey, we use tracking to remember what content you have seen or if you have already been asked to join the survey. In addition, when we email you, we may place a tag (also known as a ‘tracking pixel’) on the email we send out. These let us monitor performance of our emails marketing activity.